1. RPi-Spark Overview
RPi-Spark pHAT let you quickly and easily bulid the application of the Raspberry Pi GPIO. For example: games, spirit level, remote control car, balance car, sports pedometer, server monitor and other applications.
- 128x64 monochrome OLED
- Accelerometers sensor
- Gyroscopes sensor
- Thermometer sensor
- 5-way joystick
- 2 push buttons
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- 1W speaker
- 19 extended GPIOs
- RPi-Spark GPIO's number is physical number of 40 pins and labeled PIN function of BCM mode.
- 15-SWA and 16-SWB connect buttons A and B respectively. Simply wire to ground and you will get the same effect as pressing button A or B.
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Raspberry Pi 2 / 3 / 3+
- Raspbian Linux (recommend the RASPBIAN STRETCH WITH DESKTOP)
- Python 2.7 or Python 3.x
How to install Drives and SDK:
Type commands in the terminal: ( for python2.x, maybe you need use: sudo )
$> pip install JMRPi.Spark $> pip install JMRPi.Foundations
$> pip3 install JMRPi.Spark $> pip3 install JMRPi.Foundations
- JMRPi.Spark is Drives of RPi-Spark
- JMRPi.Foundations is SDK for RPi-Spark